5% Digestive Defender 30 Servings probiotics and digestive enzymes
5% Digestive Defender 30 Servings is a dietary supplement consisting of two products, containing probiotics and digestive enzymes.
What are digestive enzymes?
Digestive enzymes are responsible for breaking down proteins, fats and carbohydrates into smaller units that can be absorbed by the body. We distinguish between:
- Proteases - are responsible for breaking down proteins into amino acids.
- Lipases - allow fats to be broken down into fatty acids and glycerol.
- Amylases - responsible for converting starches and other carbohydrates into simple sugars.
Can a lack of digestive enzymes cause health problems?
Yes, a deficiency of digestive enzymes can lead to digestive problems such as bloating, gas, abdominal pain or food intolerances. They are also very useful during mass periods, where our digestive system has to deal with very large amounts of food.
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are strains of microorganisms that, when administered in the right amount, bring health benefits to the gut. The most common probiotics are bacteria of the genus Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, as well as the yeast Saccharomyces boulardii.
How do probiotics work?
Probiotics work in several ways to benefit the body's health:
- Supporting the balance of the gut microbiome. Probiotics help maintain a balance between "good" and "bad" bacteria in the gut.
- Strengthening the intestinal barrier. They improve the function of the intestinal mucosa, which can prevent harmful substances from entering the body.
- Production of organic acids.
- Modulation of the immune response. Probiotics influence the immune system by teaching it to distinguish between pathogens and inert antigens.
Health benefits of probiotics
- Improved digestion. Probiotics can aid digestion and nutrient absorption, which contributes to better health.
- Alleviating symptoms of food intolerances.
- Supporting the treatment of diarrhea.
- Strengthening the immune system.
5% Digestive Defender 30 Servings Ingredients:
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin Hydrochloride): 1.2 mg
Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide): 16 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 1.7 mg
Biotin: 30 mcg
Betaine Hydrochloride: 100 mg
Ox Bile (Bovine): 100 mg
Proteases (13, 478 HUT): 152 mg
Bromelain (360 GDU): 150 mg
Pancreatin (1,625 USP): 65 mg
Papain (3.25 TU): 65 mg
Amylase (9,131 DU): 108 mg
Cellulase (130 CU): 26 mg
Lactase (174 ALU): 43 mg
SL14 Probiotics Blend: 75 Billion CFU (187.5mg)
Fructooligosaccharides (NUTRAFLORA FB P-95): 400 mg
Xylooligosaccharide (preticX 95%): 400 mg
Gut Health Blend:
Ginger Root Extract (5% Gingerols) (Zingiber officinale Roscoe): 50 mg
Licorice Root Extract 4;1 (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): 50 mg
Peppermint Powder (Mentha Piperita) (Leaves): 25 mg
5% Digestive Defender 30 Servings Dosage:
1 serving, 4 capsules daily. 2 capsules of probiotics and 2 capsules of digestive enzymes.