APS NUTRITION Creatine Nitrate 200 caps Creatine Nitrate
Creatine Nitrate is a modern and extremely durable form of creatine that easily penetrates into the bloodstream. It affects the increase in the volume of the muscle cell, giving the effect of "inflating the muscles". It regulates the transport and formation of ATP, prevents catabolic processes and accelerates the rate of regeneration.
Creatine Nitrate includes:
Creatine nitrate is a combination of creatine with nitrate, i.e. a salt of nitric acid. It is a modern form of creatine that has several advantages over traditional monohydrate. First, creatine nitrate has a better water solubility, which facilitates its absorption and transport to muscle cells. Secondly, creatine nitrate increases the production of nitric oxide (NO) in the body, which improves blood flow and the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles. Thirdly, creatine nitrate can work synergistically with other forms of creatine, enhancing their effects.
Di-creatine malate is another innovative form of creatine, which consists of two creatine molecules combined with a malate molecule. Malate is an organic compound that takes part in the Krebs cycle, i.e. the process of energy production in cells. Thanks to this, di-creatine malate not only provides creatine to the muscles, but also supports energy metabolism and reduces fatigue. Di-creatine malate also has high stability and bioavailability, which means that it does not degrade in the stomach and reaches the muscles quickly.
Vitamin C is not only a popular remedy for colds, but also an essential component of the diet of every athlete. Vitamin C has many important functions in the body, such as: supporting the immune system, neutralizing free radicals, participating in the synthesis of collagen and cortisol, supporting the absorption of iron and other minerals. Vitamin C is also essential for the proper functioning of creatine, as it helps maintain its activity and prevents its breakdown. Vitamin C may also increase muscle carnitine levels, which improves fat burning and physical performance.
How does creatine nitrate work?
- It takes part in the transport and reconstruction of ATP - ATP acts as an energy carrier in our body, without it the course of most reactions, from simple syntheses to muscle contraction, would be impossible. Creatine, thanks to the ability to bind phosphate groups (then it turns into Phosphocreatine), participates in the transport and reconstruction of ATP.
- Increases the rate of protein synthesis - by increasing the amount of water retained in muscle cells, it contributes to the creation of a more anabolic (growth-promoting) environment.
- It inhibits catabolism - thanks to its buffering abilities, it helps to maintain an appropriate pH level in the muscles. This is important because most of the enzymes responsible for the breakdown of muscle tissue can only function in a very acidic environment.
- It exhibits antioxidant properties - it helps fight free radicals that are dangerous to health. In addition, it prevents a number of harmful effects caused by oxidation during exercise.
- It helps to protect the heart - both directly, because there is a high concentration of creatine in the heart, and indirectly by regulating cholesterol levels and protecting against the effects of excessive stress.
4 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach.