Now Foods Methyl B-12 10,000 mcg 60 caps methylated cobalamin
Methyl B-12 10,000 mcg Now Foods dietary supplement contains a high dose of vitamin B12 essential for the production of red blood cells and DNA. If you are struggling with fatigue, low energy levels, mood changes and lack of focus perhaps it is a vitamin B12 deficiency. It is one of the most important B vitamins. It affects mood, increases energy levels, provides better memory, has a positive effect on the heart, skin, hair.
It is an essential vitamin in combating adrenal fatigue. It is also involved in many metabolic functions, including enzyme production, DNA synthesis. An adequate supply of the vitamin ensures hormonal balance, maintains a healthy nervous system.
How does methylated vitamin B12 work?
- helps to increase energy levels
- supports metabolism, it is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose
- prevents memory loss and reduces the risk of neurodegenerative disease, improves cognitive function
- boosts mood and helps the nervous system function properly
- plays a role in maintaining normal heart function
- ensures healthy hair and nails
- helps in the digestive process, participates in the production of digestive enzymes, eliminates harmful bacteria in the digestive tract
- essential during pregnancy
- may prevent the development of cancer
- helps in the production of red blood cells, prevents anaemia
NowFoods Methyl B-12 10,000 mcg 60 caps composition:
1 serving, 1 capsule
B12 - 10 mg - in the form of methylcobalamin - Methylated cobalamin is a highly biologically active form of vitamin B12. An additional form such as methylated groups supports the body on many health levels. Vitamin B12 has an effective effect on mood. It abolishes the feeling of fatigue, supports regeneration and improves the functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system.
1 capsule daily