NowFoods Vitamin A 25,000 IU 250 caps strong antioxidant
Vitamin A 25,000 IU Now Foods vitamin A in gel capsules. Contains ingredients derived from fish (cod, saithe, haddock, pollack). Containing vitamin A in the form of the body's most bioavailable retinol extracted from fish liver oil at a dose of 25,000 IU per capsule. Vitamin A is a group of organic chemical compounds in the fat-soluble retinoid group. Also known as retinol, beta-carotene, axerophthol and provitamin. A Are essential for maintaining the body's full health and should therefore be supplied with food. The recommended daily intake for an adult ranges from 700 to 900 uq. Severe deficiency leads to problems with vision skin and the digestive system.
The product has a high dose of vitamin A
It is recommended for deficiencies of this compound, skin diseases such as psoriasis or acne and for vision problems. Since vitamin A is involved in the formation of T and B lymphocytes, it is also recommended in cases of immunosuppression or during the autumn and winter seasons.
How does vitamin A work?
- is responsible for the condition of the skin, hair and nails
- is involved in protein synthesis and lipid metabolism
- promotes the regenerative capacity of cells
- contributes to the normal growth of bones and teeth
- protects the respiratory system against microorganisms
- exhibits antioxidant properties by performing a protective function against free radicals
1 capsule daily.