Solgar Wild Oregano Oil 175 mg 60 caps wild oregano oil
Wild Oregano Oil Solgar oregano oil in capsules obtained by natural steam distillation. The oil primarily contains two substances thymol and carvacrol. Carvacrol is a chemical that has a strong antifungal effect and aids the digestive system. Thymol, like carvacrol, has antifungal and antibacterial effects.
What is Oregano Oil?
Oil of oregano is an essential oil extracted from the leaves of oregano, also known as Origanum vulgare. It is rich in bioactive compounds such as carvacrol and thymol, which are responsible for many of its health benefits. It helps fight Staphylococcus aureus bacteria, listeria bacteria, E.Coli, Salmonella, as well as Candidia yeast. Oil of oregano is also a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants help protect the body from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.
Benefits of natural oregano oil:
- The anti-inflammatory anticancer
- Calming - used for neurosis and insomnia
- Diuretic - recommended for inflammation of the urinary tract
- Antibacterial - fights, among others, Staphylococcus aureus, E. Coli colon, Salmonella, pneumonia, listeria
- Fungicidal - fights Aspergillus and Candida, inhibits onychomycosis of the feet and nails antiparasitic
- Supportive work of the liver
- Supportive digestive system - facilitates the absorption of nutrients, inhibits flatulence, diarrhea, gastroenteritis, increases gastric acid production
1 capsule daily with a meal